JUNIOR TEAM CURLING CAMP
This camp is very popular and it is likely to be fully booked before the registration deadline. If that is the case, then we will close registration early.
|Starts||Monday 1st August, 2016|
|Concludes||Sunday 7th August, 2016|
|Deadline||Sunday 15th May, 2016|
|Fees||1200 Euros per team (4 players) – Please note: If you can only attend with 3 players, please contact us. We will find a way to accept your team!
300 Euros for 5th player or alternate
Team-Coach: No charge – sponsored by the World Curling Federation.
(Please note: To be eligible for the free entry, the Coach must be certified or accredited by their National Association.)
Note: Should a confirmed team have to cancel their participation after 15 May 2016, an administration fee of Euro 600.00 will be charged.
|Inclusions||The entry-fee includes instruction, camp accommodation, transport during camp, meals, a T-shirt and activities.|
|Payment||The entry-fee must be paid in cash (Euros only) at beginning of the camp or in advance to the camp’s bank-account (details available upon request).|
|Venue||Curlingbaan Zoetermeer, Silverdome Sportcenter|
|Address||an der Hagenstraat 20 2722 NT Zoetermeer Netherlands|
The program is designed to focus on team development, but also includes individual technical skills development from our top International Coaches. Many sessions will be specific for your team, other sessions will be in groups. Both on- and off-ice activities include topics such as:
Team planning, technical skill analysis, strategy & tactics, goal setting, team building, team communication, preparing for and evaluating competition, fitness, fun and more.
- Campers will stay in a local Accommodation organized by the WCF.
- There will be adult supervision at the Accommodation.
- Transportation is supplied during the Camp, use of private vehicles is not allowed.
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden during the camp.
- All campers have a 23:00 curfew.
- No camper is allowed to leave the camp at any time and has to commit him-/herself for the complete duration of the camp.
- Failure to abide by the Camp Rules will result in the camper being sent home.
WCF Competitions & Development Officer
|The World Curling Federation||Phone:
|+ 44-1738 451630
+ 44-1738 451641